Description of ActivityProject Management and Lead Analyst. Leading team of 8.
• Project Management, Economic Analysis and Financial: Implementation scoping, development and delivery of new models, IT programs and processes. Leading on managing a contractor to undertake monitoring and evaluation of multiple tests and trials. Project Manager for multiple teams working on the Operational Analysis Support Paper (Multi Billion pound procurement decision on Fleet Solid Support Ships) and COEIA (Statistical Analysis, Modeling and Balance of Investment).
• Consultancy: Senior Consultant and Project Manager to many and varied projects such as Border Force (Social Research), RAF(Hardware), Conflict Contagion (Social), Forensics (CBRN), Wargaming and SDSR.
• Policy and Strategy: Developing and implementing successful strategy for Statistics, Quality and Modeling cross business and cross Government. Integrating strategy with training provision for analysts.
• Support to Operations: Military Field Training to support fast paced, immediate decisions.
• Social Research: Creating a new morale strategy with Human Psychology to benchmark the business. Leading the monitoring and evaluation strategy for test and trial proposals. Advising senior leadership and senior stakeholders on areas for focus, feedback, progress, limiting factors, gaps and initial insights.
|Period||2014 → 2016|
|Work for||Ministry of Defence, United Kingdom|
|Degree of Recognition||International|
Research output: Contribution to conference › Paper › peer-review