- Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Technology, School of Mechanical & Design Engineering
Accepting PhD Students
1) Drilling S2/FM94 glass fibre composites for aeropace applications experimentally and numerically (self-funded).
2) Abrasive water jet drilling of GLARE fibre metal laminates (self-funded).
3) The effect of cutting tool coatings and geometry on the machinability of GLARE fibre metal laminates(self-funded).
4) Machining natural fibre composites: Experimental investigation and numerical validations (self-funded).
If you made any changes in Pure these will be visible here soon.