About the Portsmouth Research Portal
Portsmouth Research Portal is a website showcasing University of Portsmouth research personnel, our research projects, outputs and outcomes. It provides a publicly accessible, fully searchable and navigable interface, with information drawn directly from the University's Current Research Information System, Pure.
The Portsmouth Research Portal displays research information, including:
- Researcher profiles: browse/search our research staff profiles and associated content
- Faculties and groups: browse/search the internal organisation units of the University
- Research projects: discover details of our research projects and the associated publications
- Funding: find details of some of our research grants and contracts
- Outputs (publications): find details about our publications, and read or download full-text, open access versions, where available
- Datasets: discover and download our open access research datasets
- Activities: browse our research activities, including: conference participation, editorial roles, outreach and more
- Impact: discover the effects and relevance of our research to society, culture and the economy
- Media: find details of Portsmouth research featured in the press and media
Take down policy
Every effort has been made to ensure that content displayed via Portsmouth Research Portal does not infringe any person's intellectual property rights, or any applicable laws or undertaking of confidentiality. Should you discover material that you believe is in breach of copyright, data protection, confidentiality or otherwise has been made public in error, please contact email@example.com
If you encounter difficulties accessing our research portal, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Portsmouth assume no responsibility or liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred as a result of any use or reliance upon the information and material contained within or downloaded from the Portsmouth Research Portal.
The University of Portsmouth has taken considerable care in preparing information which is displayed in its Research Portal. However, the University of Portsmouth is unable to provide any warranty concerning the accuracy or completeness of any information contained therein.
Links to third party websites are provided for the convenience of users only. The University of Portsmouth is unable to provide any warranty concerning the accuracy or completeness of any information held within these third party websites - this is the responsibility of the publisher of the third party website. Furthermore, by linking to other websites, the University of Portsmouth in no way endorses the views or information held within such websites and is unable to grant permission to use material found on such sites.
Commercial enquiries: If you are interested in business opportunities, please visit our Business Services webpages or contact RIS@port.ac.uk
Media enquiries: If you would like to speak to staff engaged in research on behalf of the University, please contact our Press Office.
Postgraduate student enquiries: Please visit the University of Portsmouth's Postgraduate Research pages for information about courses and postgraduate opportunities.
Support for University of Portsmouth staff: If you are a member of University academic or research staff, then you may edit your profile information, and add or edit related content by login into the Pure (with your standard staff login and password). Should you encounter any problems with either Portsmouth Research Portal or the use of the Pure system, please contact email@example.com .