Dr Djamel Azzi
Head of Quality Assurance
I am a Principal Lecturer in the School of Engineering. I joined the University in 1996 as a Research Fellow working on modelling of temperature and humidity dynamic behaviour in office buildings for predictive control applications.
I am a member of the Intelligent and Autonomous Systems Research Group. Over the years I have been involved in a number of research projects and topics.
My research interests include:
- modelling for building management systems
- control of naturally ventilated buildings
- comfort in buildings
- comfort driven building management
- wireless sensor for built environment
- robot navigation and localisation
- intelligent virtual teaching environments
- wireless sensor networks