Professor Richard Greenwood
I am an Emeritus Professor of Environmental Science for the School of Biological Sciences, my main research interests involve Environmental toxicology, environmental monitoring, mode of action of insecticides, insecticide pharmacokinetics and chemoinformatics.
- Mode of action of insecticides
- Chemoinformatic studies; toxicology, and design of biologically active compounds
- Application of mathematical modelling and multivariate analysis to environmental and toxicological data
- Environmental toxicology; effects of organic pollutants on marine organisms
- Development of passive sampling systems for organic and inorganic pollutants in aquatic environments
- Development of sampling systems for use in the analysis of pharmaceutical compounds