Dr Stephanie Lasalle
- Current (from Nov 2017): Research Development Officer (Support Staff) based in Research & Innovation Services, developing the R&I Theme of 'Democratic Citizenship' under the direction of Prof. Leila Choukroune, University of Portsmouth.
- 2017-2014: Senior Scientific Officer (Support Staff) working in SEES, running the Laser Ablation & Mass Spectrometry Lab part of the UPGE labs Testing Unit, working closely with the Crustal Evolution Research Group, University of Portsmouth.
- 2014-2012: Research Assistant, Memorial University of Newfoundland (Canada).
- 2014-2008: PhD degree in Metamorphic petrology, Thesis: Metamorphic & geochronological study of anatectic aluminous gneisses: Insights on evolution of the hinterland in the central Grenville Province (supervised by Dr. Aphrodite Indares), Memorial University of Newfoundland (Canada).
- 2007-2006: DSR in Geosciences of Sedimentary Environments, University of Lille (France).
- 2006-2004: MSc (Maitrise & DEA) in Geosciences of Sedimentary Environments, University of Lille (France).
- 2004-2003: BSc (Licence), University of Burgundy (France).
- 2003-2000: French DEUG in Earth Sciences, University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis (France).