Dr Zhaojie Ju
I received a BSc in automatic control and MSc in Intelligent Robotics both from Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China, in 2005 and 2007 respectively, and the Ph.D. degree in intelligent robotics at the University of Portsmouth, UK, in 2010. I held research appointments previously in the Department of Computer Science, University College London (UCL) before joining University of Portsmouth.
- Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition
- Multimodal Human Motion Analysis
- Dexterous Multifingered Robotic and Prosthetic Hand Control
- Humanoid Robot Motion Learning and Planning
- Intelligent Human-Robot/Computer Interaction
I have been involved various projects supported by the University, Overseas Research Students Award, EPSRC, HEIF4, European FP7, etc. More on my personal website.